If you’ve been looking for that one webinar to give you an everything-but-the-kitchen-sink regulatory overview, wait no more! Centauri Health Solutions has identified key pieces of legislation impacting hospitals and health plans, added context, and translated them into layman’s terms.
Starting with the Great Recession, we will look at the uninsured, Medicaid and the impact of the Affordable Care Act. From there we will look at threats to Medicaid, Social Security Disability, and the Affordable Care Act. Additional topics include Transparency, COVID-19, Social Determinants of Health and Public Charge.
• What legislation puts my patients and plan members at risk of losing Medicaid.
• The impacts of FMAP, HAO, and MFAR on state Medicaid finances.
• Why the Supreme Court is hearing another case on the Affordable Care Act and what is at stake.
• What COVID-19 emergency declarations are in place, when they expire, and how they impact Medicaid.
• The impacts COVID-19 might have on Social Determinants of Health.
• What a Public Charge is and its “chilling effect.”
Speaker: Shanna Hanson, FHFMA, ACB is Manager of Business Knowledge at Centauri Health Solutions.
CPE: 1 (One)