- This event has passed.
Webinar: Provider Relief Funds: Responsibility & Recognition
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
To develop an understanding of the reporting requirements under the Provider Relief Program, including specific accounting issues associated with the funds and single audit implications.
• Become familiar with the Three Phases of Stimulus Releases
• Have access to relevant resources from HHS, OMB, & AICPA
• Review the Post-Payment Notice Guidance
• Receive answers to FAQs re: PRF Payments
• Suggested Tracking of Funds Used and Audit Trail
• Examples of Revenue Recognition and Refundable Advances
• Identify Single Audit Implications
Greg Heitkamp, CPA, CIA , Senior Manager, Blue & Co., LLC
Becky Jackson, CPA, Senior Manager, Blue & Co. LLC
CPE: 1 (One)